Project Manager Web Design Greenville is a free software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Home Basic.
1. Create a new project by clicking on ‘New Project’. Enter in your project name, expected start and end dates of the project and the priority category that the project falls under. Click on ‘Ok’ to create the project.
2. Your project will fall under the priority category it belongs to, which is under the ‘Projects’ panel found on the left hand side. Click on the project name to edit details and view tasks of the project.
3. You can add new tasks for the project by clicking on ‘Add New Task’ and enter enter the task description, task details/ notes and the start and end dates of the task. Click on ‘Save’ to save the task.
4. You can edit the content of existing tasks by selecting the ‘Edit Selected Tasks’.
5. You can select the tasks that you want to remove from the project by clicking on ‘Remove Selected Tasks’
6. When a task is completed, the checkbox next to the task should be clicked on and this will indicate the percentage of project completion.
7. You can make use of the ‘Calendar’ function to check dates and manage your daily schedule.
8. Click on ‘Save Changes’ to update your project listings, schedule and content.
Project Manager Web Design Greenville (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 105 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.