1. Create a new project by clicking on ‘New Project’. Enter in your project name, expected start and end dates of the project and the priority category that the project falls under. Click on ‘Ok’ to create the project.
2. Your project will fall under the priority category it belongs to, which is under the ‘Projects’ panel found on the left hand side. Click on the project name to edit details and view tasks of the project.
3. You can add new tasks for the project by clicking on ‘Add New Task’ and enter enter the task description, task details/ notes and the start and end dates of the task. Click on ‘Save’ to save the task.
4. You can edit the content of existing tasks by selecting the ‘Edit Selected Tasks’.
5. You can select the tasks that you want to remove from the project by clicking on ‘Remove Selected Tasks’
6. When a task is completed, the checkbox next to the task should be clicked on and this will indicate the percentage of project completion.
7. You can make use of the ‘Calendar’ function to check dates and manage your daily schedule.
8. Click on ‘Save Changes’ to update your project listings, schedule and content.
Tell us your experience with Project Manager Web Design Greenville1.0
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Project Manager Software TRIAL Online Web Based Project Management Software that can also be downloaded to a PC. You can download a project management methodology complete with templates, examples and case studies. This methodology helps you manage projects faster and easier than before. Using the project management templates... Download
Steelray Project Viewer TRIAL Steelray Project Viewer is a Windows application that lets you open, print, search, and export Microsoft Project mpp files and view the information in them without requiring Microsoft Project. Supports all standard views from Microsoft Project including Gantt, exporting to HTML and CSV, and... Download
Project Manager Organizer Pro TRIAL Small Project Manager for Windows: simple database management software that helps project managers to organize, track, and manage: project general information, project personnel, project tasks, project costs. Databases included: Projects: maintain your project information. Personnel: organize... Download